SAMOA manufactures the revolutionary innovative Directflo AODD Pumps. The pump features the globally patented 'Frictionless Pivoting Valve' which offers a virtual wear-free air valve operation and a central flow technology - an inside-out concept compared to a traditional conventional diaphragm pump, overall resulting in a compact, efficient, low-pulsating, low noise, low maintenance, externally repairable pump.
1/4" NPSM Non-Metallic Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump
CONDUCTIVE POLYPROPYLENE Casing with STAINLESS STEEL Centre Push Rod, POLYPROPYLENE Seats, PTFE (TEFLON) Balls and PTFE (TEFLON) Diaphragms.
- Pump size: 1/4"
- Fluid ports connection: 1/4" X 1/4" BSP & NPT Hybrid (F)
- Air inlet size: 3/8" NPSM (F)
- Wetted parts: Conductive Polypropylene
- Non-wetted parts: Polypropylene
- Centre rod: Stainless steel
- Valve seats: Polypropylene
- Valve balls: PTFE (Teflon)
- Diaphragms: PTFE (Teflon)
- Seals: PTFE (Teflon)
- Conformity: CE ATEX, EAC
- Max. flow rate: 20 litre/min
- Fluid displacement per cycle: 0.06 litres
- Pressure ratio: 1:1
- Operating pressure range: 1.5 - 7 bar (22 - 100 psi)
- Max. size of suspended solids: 2 mm
- Max. dry suction lift: 2 metres
- Max. wet suction lift: 7 metres
Energy Efficient, Ultra-Compact, High-Performing, Innovative, Next Generation Diaphragm Pumps with Low Noise / Pulsation / Turbulance / Vibration
Watch features & benefits of our DF Pump Technology below.