SAMOA manufactures the revolutionary innovative Directflo AODD Pumps. The pump features the globally patented 'Frictionless Pivoting Valve' which offers a virtual wear-free air valve operation and a central flow technology - an inside-out concept compared to a traditional conventional diaphragm pump, overall resulting in a compact, efficient, low-pulsating, low noise, low maintenance, externally repairable pump.
3/4" BSP & DIN Flange Non-Metallic Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump
POLYPROPYLENE Casing with STAINLESS STEEL Centre Push Rod, STAINLESS STEEL Seats, PTFE (TEFLON) Balls and SANTOPRENE Diaphragms
- Pump size: 3/4"
- Fluid ports connection: 1" X 1" BSP (F) & 4-Hole Flange
- Air inlet size: 3/8" NPSM (F)
- Wetted parts: Polypropylene
- Non-wetted parts: Polypropylene
- Centre rod: Stainless Steel
- Valve seats: Stainless Steel
- Valve balls: PTFE (Teflon)
- Diaphragms: Santoprene
- Seals: EPDM
- Conformity: CE, EAC
- Max. flow rate: 100 litre/min
- Fluid displacement per cycle: 0.5 litres
- Pressure ratio: 1:1
- Operating pressure range: 1.5 - 8 bar (22 - 120 psi)
- Max. size of suspended solids: 4 mm
- Max. dry suction lift: 4.5 metres
- Max. wet suction lift: 7 metres
Energy Efficient, Ultra-Compact, High-Performing, Innovative, Next Generation Diaphragm Pumps with Low Noise / Pulsation / Turbulance / Vibration
Watch features & benefits of our DF Pump Technology below.