SAMOA manufactures the revolutionary innovative Directflo AODD Pumps. The pump features the globally patented 'Frictionless Pivoting Valve' which offers a virtual wear-free air valve operation and a central flow technology - an inside-out concept compared to a traditional conventional diaphragm pump, overall resulting in a compact, efficient, low-pulsating, low noise, low maintenance, externally repairable pump.
1/2" BSP & 2 hole flange Metallic Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump
ALUMINUM Casing with STAINLESS STEEL Centre Push Rod, STAINLESS STEEL Seats, PTFE (TEFLON) Balls and SANTOPRENE Diaphragms
- Pump size: 1/2"
- Fluid ports connection: 1/2" X 1/2" NPSM (F) & 2-Hole Flange
- Air inlet size: 3/8" NPSM (F)
- Wetted parts: Aluminium
- Non-wetted parts: Aluminium
- Centre rod: Stainless Steel
- Valve seats: Stainless Steel
- Valve balls: PTFE (Teflon)
- Diaphragms: Santoprene
- Seals: EPDM
- Conformity: CE ATEX, EAC
- Max. flow rate: 50 litre/min
- Fluid displacement per cycle: 0.25 litres
- Pressure ratio: 1:1
- Operating pressure range: 1.5 - 8 bar (22 - 120 psi)
- Max. size of suspended solids: 3 mm
- Max. dry suction lift: 6 metres
- Max. wet suction lift: 8 metres
Energy Efficient, Ultra-Compact, High-Performing, Innovative, Next Generation Diaphragm Pumps with Low Noise / Pulsation / Turbulance / Vibration
Watch features & benefits of our DF Pump Technology below.