EC30 metered oil control valve with no outlet.
SAMOA metered control valves are used at end of hose assembly to dispense lubricants and antifreeze solutions.
- Synthetic and mineral based lubricants
- Gear oil
- Hydraulic oil and fluids
- Antifreeze solutions
Durability & Performance:
- Extensively and rigorously field tested. Reliable performance.
- High precision machined measuring chamber with tight tolerances, quality gears and stainless steel shafts eliminate the need of calibration to adjust for fluid viscosity.
- Sealed battery compartment and isolated electronic register for extended life.
- Easy to read large character display, with batch trip (resettable totaliser) and totaliser functions.
- Rough TPE boot surrounds the entire meter for even greater durablity.
- Replaceable AAA batteries.
- Aluminium body with light weight ergonomic design. Soft grip valve for comfort.
- Cam and piston valve design for minimum flow resistance.
- Large inlet swivel and inlet filter.
- Swivel and outlet covers.
- Safety latch must be depressed before product can be dispensed. Trigger can be locked open for dispensing large volumes.
- Other outlets available.